The Pumpkin Patch
View of Central Farm Area
Our pumpkins are grown on rolling hills between grassy walkways, surrounded by native
shrubbery and wooded areas, bursting with fall color as the weather cools. The farm offers over 20 annual varieties
of organic, heirloom pumpkins, selected especially for the dual purposes of autumn decoration and
The Creek House Farm Hay Ride
The Pumpkin Barrel Train
While visiting our pumpkin patch, we hope you will also enjoy various activities
located across the farm, which include:
• farm animals to visit and feed
• the Lil' Pumpkin Play-Patch (a hay fort, with a wooden truck and see-saw)
• a hay ride
• the Pumpkin Barrel Ride (intended for children under 12 years old)
• a walk along our beautiful nature trail (a hidden treasure that some consider to be a highlight of their visit!)
• two slingshots (launch water balloons down the hill at big pumpkin
• and the super-slide (guests ride in an inner tube to stay dry 😊)
The farm also features
many opportunities to capture beautiful autumn photos.
For a more customized experience,
we invite you to explore our "personalized pumpkin"
service which adds an additional creative touch to your fall decorations, and provides a very memorable "search
through the pumpkin patch for your very own pumpkin". It also preserves the pumpkin for lasting decor,
and later use as a cooking ingredient.
For more information and to schedule a visit to the pumpkin patch, please visit our 'Farm Visits' page.
The 2022 pumpkin patch season will be concluding on October the 29th. As the month of October winds down, the number of pumpkins to choose from has dwindled (and we may run out compeletely by the end of the week!). However, the farm and activities are still open and available. Visits to the farm can be scheduled using the Bookeo link below.
Click Here to Schedule A Visit for 2022!