The Pumpkin Patch
View of Central Farm Area
Our pumpkins are grown on rolling hills between grassy walkways, surrounded by native
shrubbery and wooded areas, bursting with fall color. The farm offers over 20 varieties
of organic, heirloom pumpkins, selected especially for the dual purposes of autumn decoration and
The Creek House Farm Hay Ride
The Pumpkin Barrel Train
While visiting our pumpkin patch, we hope your family will also enjoy various activities
located across the farm, which may include:
• farm animals to visit and feed
• the Lil' Pumpkin Play-Patch (a hay fort, with a wooden truck and see-saw)
• a hay ride
• the Pumpkin Barrel Ride (intended for children under 12 years old)
• a walk along our beautiful nature trail (a hidden treasure that some consider the
favorite part of their visit!)
• two slingshots (launch water balloons down the hill at big pumpkin
• and the super-slide (guests ride in an inner tube to stay dry 😊)
The farm also features
many opportunities to capture beautiful autumn photos.
For a more customized experience,
we invite you to explore our "personalized pumpkin"
service which adds an additional creative touch to your fall decorations, and provides a very memorable "search
through the pumpkin patch for your very own pumpkin". It also preserves the pumpkin for lasting decor,
and later use as a cooking ingredient.
For more information and to schedule a visit to the pumpkin patch, please visit our 'Farm Visits' page.